Frogman CharitiesFrogman Charities is a 501(c)(3) organization that conducts adventure excursions for organizations seeking to support its mission of raising $1,000,000 for nonprofits that support our nation’s Navy SEAL veterans, military personnel and their families. For more information visit FrogmanCharities.com, or follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Donations to Frogman Charities (federal tax ID #47-4736746) are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- My Green Brothers
03 February 2017 2:01 PM | No Comments
- VA Beach SEAL Killed by Enemy Gunfire in Yemen
31 January 2017 4:20 PM | No Comments
- An Inherent Risk
23 June 2016 1:31 AM | No Comments
- Veteran Entrepreneur of the Year
23 June 2016 1:23 AM | No Comments
- Threats on Everest Keep Mounting
31 May 2016 2:34 PM | No Comments
2Lives Steven Sotloff Memorial Foundation adventure racing battlefrog battlefrog race series bin laden raid Book review combat veteran don mann elite warriors fox and friends frogman charities gunslinger how to become a navy seal hunt the falcon hunt the jackal hunt the scorpion Hunt the Wolf Inside SEAL Team Six interview mark owen military thriller morning joe mount everest msnbc mulholland books navy seal navy seal race navy seals navy seal speaker no easy day odyssey adventure osama bin laden Primal Quest ralph pezzullo seal team 6 seal team six seal team six novel seal training steven sotloff thomas crocker thriller U.S. Navy SEAL Survival Handbook us navy US Navy SEAL video
- SEAL Team Six: Hunt the Dragon
31 January 2016 9:17 PM | No Comments
- Don Mann Media Reach
18 November 2015 12:11 AM | No Comments
- SEAL Team Six: Hunt the Fox
16 February 2015 10:29 PM | No Comments
- SEAL Team Six: Hunt the Jackal
16 June 2014 10:18 PM | No Comments
- National Best Seller – Inside SEAL Team Six: My Life and Missions with America’s Elite Warriors
29 October 2011 11:02 AM | 1 Comment
- My Green Brothers
- Posted on January 31, 2016 | No CommentsThe North Korean government is days away from realizing its nuclear ambitions and only the heroes of SEAL Team Six can stop it. Chasing a trail of evidence that takes them from U.S. soil to international waters to China and North Korea, Crocker and the rest of SEAL Team Six find themselves in the middle of an international plot with dangerous geopolitical ramifications. The North Korean government will stop at nothing to realize its long-held nuclear ambitions–but it’ll have to get through some of America’s most highly trained warriors first.
- Posted on February 16, 2015 | No CommentsIn war-torn Syria, the heroes of the SEAL Team Six series defuse an ISIS warlord's explosive plot. After a meeting with a CIA source in Istanbul ends in tragedy, SEAL Team Six Chief Warrant Officer Thomas Crocker vows revenge. He suspects the men who attacked him and his contact are involved in the the latest and most harrowing scheme SEAL Team Six is charged with preventing, in a region that grows more volatile by the day.
- Posted on August 26, 2014 | No CommentsDo you want to be a member of one of the world’s most elite special operations forces? Not everyone has what it takes to become a Navy SEAL (Sea, Air, and Land). The training required—and the job itself—is exhausting and demanding, but also exhilarating and highly respected. If you or someone you know is up for the challenge, this book has everything you need to know, from schooling and training to pay range, placement, qualifications, and what you can expect after you become a SEAL.
- Posted on June 16, 2014 | No CommentsSEAL Team Six and Thomas Crocker are back hunting their most elusive adversary yet: The Falcon. HUNT THE FALCON finds SEAL Team Six chasing "The Falcon," an Iranian terrorist who has been stealing Libyan nuclear material. The hunt takes the team from Bangkok to Caracas in search of The Falcon's forces. Crocker convinces the powers that be to allow him to operate in Iran, and he and the team go in full black in order to take down their mark.
- Posted on June 16, 2014 | No CommentsWhen a Senator’s wife and teenage daughter are kidnapped, Crocker and SEAL Team Six are sent to the cities of Mexico and the jungles of South and Central America, hot on the trail of Mexican drug lords and a Colombian terrorist known as the Jackal. A self-styled narcotics kingpin who has undergone plastic surgery to disguise his looks, the Jackal is as ruthless as he is deranged, and must be stopped.
- Posted on March 1, 2013 | 2 CommentsThomas Crocker and SEAL Team Six are back for another adrenaline packed adventure from former SEAL commando Don Mann. With the same real life insight and pulse pounding action he brought to INSIDE SEAL TEAM SIX and HUNT THE WOLF, Don Mann takes readers inside the most elite combat unit on the planet and on an action-packed ride that is sure to appeal to fans of Vince Flynn and Brad Thor.
- Posted on October 29, 2011 | 1 CommentA New York Times Extended eBook Bestseller and a Washington Post Political Bestseller A high octane narrative of physical and mental toughness, giving unprecedented insight to the inner workings of the training and secret missions of the world's most respected and feared combat unit.
- Posted on September 7, 2011 | 1 CommentNavy SEAL Team Six commando Don Mann infuses his debut military thriller with the real-life details only a true insider can reveal
Thriller author James Grady praises Don Mann’s new novel: "Hunt the Wolf roars out of the most authentic inspirations in the blood and bayonets commando saga genre, and for lovers of military action fiction, this is a read to have." -James Grady, author of SIX DAYS OF THE CONDOR